UN approved plastic boxes
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCT ?
Our 4H2V and 4H2 plastic boxes guarantee your safety against the following dangers:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PRODUCT
- Our plastic boxes are special UN-approved packaging for liquid, solid or objects (batteries, cells, aerosols, pyrotechnics, etc.), in packaging groups I, II and III.
- The UN approved 4H2V shuttle boxes are intended for the transport of objects or inner packaging of any type (shape, material, closure, etc.) for all solids and liquids of packing groups I, II and III .
- This type of packaging specially designed and developed by ETMD can be used for packaging explosives, fireworks, ammunition, etc.
- Their performance, in terms of resistance to tests, has been doubled compared to a standard approval.
- For each batch, Europemballage performs rigorous checks (drop tests, stacking, etc.).
- Their ease of implementation guarantees rapid packaging.
- Our boxes are deliverable within 72 hours !!! Supplied with the certificate of approval.
- The boxes we offer are UN approved for all authorized modes of dangerous goods transport (ADR, IATA and IMDG).
For any other model, we invite you to consult us!
Personalized request form – Europemballage
THESE PRODUCTS MAY INTEREST YOU
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, A PROJECT OR A SPECIAL REQUEST?